While the vast majority of my work was written behind the scenes for clients and employers, my work has been featured on a number of sites and outlets over the years. You can find some of it at the links below:
- lifehack.org – I regularly publish articles for lifehack.org on topics such as business development, productivity, and fatherhood. Check back regularly for my newest post (which will also be sent out via email if you subscribe here).
- workfromhomewisdom.com – When I worked from home, I produced a handful of articles for Judy Heminsley at Work from Home Wisdom. If you work from home or are interested in doing so, this blog is full of great practical tips on how to do so productively.
- pengjoon.com – Peng Joon Chan was one of my early clients when working in Seattle. He has since gone from publishing game guides for World of Warcraft to be being one of the top Internet marketers in the industry and we stay in touch to this day.
- howtoquitworking.com – Listen to my interview with Jeff Steinmann on how I turned my freelance writing side business into a full blown content marketing agency in 2009 and what challenges were involved in that process.
- incomesociety.com – In an interview with Income Society, I discussed how the job market and my degree choice in college led me to start my business, both to focus on what I do best, but to take advantage of the shifting economic landscape.
- affilorama.com – Mark Ling, the founder of Affilorama, is another of my long time early clients. I’ve produced content for his site on affilorama.com and have worked with him directly on more than two dozen large scale projects.